Dolnik Consulting is a global communications consulting and coaching firm. We help lawyers, witnesses and corporate leaders enhance their communication to be clear, powerful and persuasive. We'll be your best thought-partner, strategist and coach in claiming a strong voice and shaping a compelling story.
Lara A. Dolnik
Throughout her career, Lara A. Dolnik has provided research-based communications strategy, jury consulting, witness preparation, and executive coaching on hundreds of projects across the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the APAC region. For almost 20 years, she has empowered her clients to find their authentic voice, claim their story and tell it compellingly, especially under hostile, crisis conditions. With degrees in empirical social psychology and law from the Australian National University, as well as hundreds of hours of training in Eastern methods of interpreting and re-patterning communication habits, Lara enjoys exploring beyond the surface to achieve winning results for her clients. She is well published in the areas of research, trial strategy and effective courtroom communication, and gives presentations across Australia, Europe and the United States.
Credentials and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Laws - LLB (JD), The Australian National University
- First class honors in Psychology, The Australian National University
- Dissertation in Persuasion and Identity
- Professional Certified Coach credential with the International Coach Federation
- Certified Gallup Strengths Coach
- Certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment
- Certified in the EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence assessment
- Certified in EQ-I 360 and trained in other 360 evaluations
- Certified facilitator of Systems Dynamics in Organizations, Institute for Integrative System Dynamics in conjuction with The Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands